Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seattle

We have been so busy that I haven't had much time to blog, other than the quick post from my Iphone!

We spent 12 days in Seattle this summer and had a wonderful time with my family and old friends. It was so nice to introduce Eliana to everyone and it was also wonderful to share her love with family (AKA, baby free time for us) :-)

Our family is expanding with 4 grandkids, all under the age of 27 months! Fun times!





We also saw lots of friends while we were in Seattle. It's always so great to catch up with my childhood friends ~ I'm such a lucky girl to have such great friends!




Val, baby Lyla and Patrice came downtown and we went to Local 360 (yum) for lunch. We had lunch & beers while the babies slept - perfect. :-)




Jana (AKA Whooge) visited us at the condo!


More friend pics in the next post!

No comments: