Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good times

We have been having so much fun lately that I haven't had any time to post!

Lately Eliana has been obsessed with anything that WE have. She is in love with my orange cup and wants that straw in her mouth SO bad. In fact, tonight during the oh so fun "witching hour" I gave Eliana the orange cup and it seemed to solve her world's problems.



My good friend from high school was in the bay area for her husbands job, so her and her precious 5 month old, Lyla, came to play!



Perhaps Eliana was a little TOO welcoming...!



In other news on the home front, I have been busy crafting. Believe it or not. (I know most of you don't...) But I am currently obsessed with Pinterest and it has totally inspired me to be crafty. I look at all the precious things that my mom made me that I have kept and even passed on to Eliana and I want to be able to give the same thing to my children. No better time to start, right!? So my sweet friend Laurie brought over her sewing machine, gave me a lesson and away I went!





Eliana loves her new mobile! Oh, and, I totally teared up when she first looked at it, flapped her arms and grinned with happiness!

No comments: