Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome Fall

I am so happy that Fall is finally arriving here in Cali! This year more than ever I've really been looking forward to the cooler temps and changing seasons.... and it's here!





I love Fall for the same reason that everyone does, really.... Evenings on the couch under blankets, crisp fallen leaves outside, long walks where your insides are warm but your skin is chilled, warm food (welcome back Crock-pot) and cute boots. :-) This year I am especially fond of most things pumpkin, which now that I've opened my world to that I've noticed it is EVERYWHERE. I even heard Krispy Kreme has Pumpkin Spiced Doughnut Holes (thanks Holly!) so I've been tempted to take a trip there to see for myself.

Here's to a fabulous Fall!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

What part of Cali are you from? I can't believe that I have been a follower and didn't know that you live here too. Or maybe I did know and I just forgot...either way. Hello Cali friend! I'm in Burbank, so it's still pretty green around these parts. I miss my good ole' New England falls.