Sunday, June 8, 2008

My new car!

After dozens of sleazy salesman I decided on the 2008 Subaru Legacy. I picked it up today and was able to cruise around a bit and I love it.... there was one little problem. There was an unexpected spoiler on the back! This was definitely not something I new I was purchasing and when I asked about it they told me they'd "take care of it" if I wanted it off. What do you think? Spoiler, or no spoiler? I'm not all that thrilled about it, but I also don't want to go through all of the hassle of trying to get it taken off.... I'm sure it won't be as easy as I'd like it to be.

Anyways, here's the new beauty and I promise I won't take this one up against a garbage truck!!


4 comments:

Anne said...

Love the color.. the spoiler is the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture, even before I read what you said.. could be good, could be bad, I just knew it wasn't totally you off the bat.

It could be the NEW you though...

I am just glad you are fine and all is well. Are you feeling sore still? Love you.

ness said...

yeah, heheheh, please don't run that one against a garbage truck or even a garbage bin.

spoiler? i agree. it doesn't seem you. but once in a while, let's do something not so "us" right?

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your car. The colour is great choice.

Anonymous said...

nice