Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sorry friends

I have been a horrible blogger these days... My computer has been on the fritz so I haven't been able to post pictures. The good news is that I'll be getting a new one soon so I'll be all over this blog - look out ;-)

I don't have the Christmas pictures right now but it was a WONDERFUL first Christmas with Eliana. We were lucky to spend Christmas with Grandma Barbara, Grandpa Roger AND Sitti and Giddi, as well as Aunties and Uncles from both sides. It was lots of fun and we made wonderful memories. Geoff and I were filled with love this Christmas - feeling so lucky to have such an amazing daughter and family surrounding us.

Speaking of family, one of Eliana's FAVORITE person these days is her niece, Kaira. The two are absolute love bugs together. I love that they are growing up together - so very special.


No comments: