Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just lovin' life

(First off, remember when I used to blog about things OTHER than baby? Ya, me neither.)

We have been having so much fun the last few weeks! Every day I am adding to our list of fun things I want to do with Eliana before I have to go back to work :( Sigh. Let's not talk about that now.

Our days continue to be filled with play dates, coffee dates, (I REALLY need to STOP buying coffee), stroller runs/walks and best of all lots of kisses, giggles, smiles and snuggles.





Eliana rarely falls asleep on me... it was heavenly!


Eliana's newest trick is sitting up on her own! She is so proud of herself and loves to play with her toys while sitting. I would say it's her favorite position but she still really loves being on her back playing with her toes. In fact, sometimes if she is in a bad mood I take her socks off and put her on her back... she becomes a much happier girl!



Sitting with daddy, playing the guitar before bed.

1 comment:

Melissa @ A Wide Line said...

You don't know it, but Eliana and I are scheming to talk you OUT of going back to work. She's much cuter than me, so I'm really counting on her to work her magic. :) But then again, think of all the money you'll save since you won't be buying so much coffee after you go back. We'll miss you!