Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Dress!


Those smiles mean one thing - wedding dress shopping is officially DONE and I have picked THE dress! I cannot believe I have to wait 9 months to wear it! Yesterday was a great day - My mom, sister, and Geoff's mom came to Gabrielle's Bridal Boutique with me to make the final decision. I was picking between two dresses that I found the last time I went shopping. My mom flew in at 2:30 yesterday afternoon, we bought a dress, and she flew out at 8 this morning! Whoooah! (And to think she has to do it two more times this year!) I was really nervous about having to make a decision between the two dresses but the minute I put THE dress on I knew it was the one, and the other one paled in comparison. I highly recommend Gabrielle and her boutique - she was honest, knowledgeable, straight forward and did a great job making me into a real girl (not always easy!).

The bride, mother of the groom, mother of the bride, and maid-of-honor with a bottle of champagne to celebrate!

Other good news on the wedding front: Save the Dates went out this week, we found the girl's bridesmaid dresses, and the best news - I get to marry GEOFF! :-)

4 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

Oh I remember when I picked my dress, I know exactly what you are feeling. I am very happy for you and Geoff. I didn't want to take my dress off once I put it on.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deedee!
It's a relief to know that big detail (the dress) is done! I know... You have the same smile of you Mommy! rs...rs...rs...

Anne said...

So great, Dee. I can't wait to see you in your dress on the big day. Guess last night was a victory for both of us... You got Obama and I got Prop 102! ;) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,跳蛋
情境坊歡愉用品
,跳蛋
情惑用品性易購
,跳蛋情人性易購,按摩棒
,情惑用品性易購,跳蛋,按摩棒,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,視訊聊天.情人視訊網,免費視訊聊天室,視訊美女,辣妹視訊,聊天室,聊天室交友,辣妹視訊聊天室.影音視訊聊天室