Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ta-Da! The big day!

Mark your calendar for our wedding (unless you are a random blogger, you probably aren't invited!)

AUGUST 1, 2009!
Whidbey Island, Washington

We are moving along with the plans and things are really coming together. We can't wait to continue the planning and like I said before, we are so thankful for all the hard work my parents have already done. I thought I'd post some pictures of my parents house where the whole evening will take place. It's going be a fun (maybe even a little stressful) year of planning and I'm already wishing the wedding could be tomorrow!







9 comments:

Bragger said...

Gorgeous place for a wedding. Good luck! Remember, if the stress gets to be too much.................

................you can always elope. Cheaper, less stressful, and no timeline to follow! :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic place for a dream wedding. Can't imagine how beautiful it'll look with the decorations and of course, the Bride and Groom with their dazzling smiles....Happy Planning!!

Sarah said...

From good old Tingelstad to Mountain View, California and lots of exciting places in between...and now on to your wedding...WOW! I am so happy for you Dee!

Lesley said...

I found your blog on Blogs of Note and I really enjoy it. I am a fellow blogger of daily life and wanted to congratulate you. All the best for you future!

HappyGirl said...

Congratulations and good luck!
Best wishes from HappyGirl
www.happygirl-happysblog-happysblog.blogspot.com

marta said...

Time to confess I'm a pagan Slavic fortune-teller; all signs in our dark pagan forests tell me August is the perfect time for New Beginnings. Seems both of You are doomed to happiness :)
Best wishes.

Cathy said...

Oh wow, that is beautiful. I can't wait to see your lovely wedding pictures.

Unknown said...

Hi Dee Dee,

Long time no see you!
It's Ritsuko in Japan.
I visit your blog with fun.

Congratulations on your engagement!
And wonderful place for your wedding!

I can't wait to see you in lovely wedding dress.

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,跳蛋
情境坊歡愉用品
,跳蛋
情惑用品性易購
,跳蛋情人性易購,按摩棒
,情惑用品性易購,跳蛋,按摩棒,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,視訊聊天.情人視訊網,免費視訊聊天室,視訊美女,辣妹視訊,聊天室,聊天室交友,辣妹視訊聊天室.影音視訊聊天室