Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We're goin' travelin'!


Geoff and I booked our ticket to Europe today! We leave on July 12 and will travel for almost a month. Our plan as of now is to go from London to Dubrovnik (Croatia) and travel up the coast through Slovenia making our way to Budapest (Hungary). From there we will fly to Anthens (Greece) to explore the islands! Any thoughts? Advice? We'd love ideas while we are planning our trip. Whoooohooo, time to travel again... and this time with my love! Now I just have to get through 7 months of work before it's time to go!

3 comments:

K & A said...

You have to go to Prague!

Anonymous said...

nice travl

Alan, Rafael, Fabio said...

Hello, I'm brazilian and i and two frinends are creating a blog, so we need to make frinds in this "wrold". I saw that your blog is very interesting and beautiful. we'll be very happy with you help us to make a nice blog like your's. Tank you very much.